This post is sponsored by Luvs through the SheSpeaks Program. Opinions expressed are 100% my own and have not been influenced in any way.
Over the past 9 months, my life has revolved around diapers. I have probably tried every brand out there and I know what to look for. I hate it when a diaper leaks. Especially if Cayden has been wearing it for an hour! So, when I got the chance to review the new Luvs Super Absorbent Leakguards diapers I jumped at the chance.
These diapers have an ultra absorbent core to keep moisture locked inside and away from baby’s delicate skin. Stretch sides ensure optimum fit and comfort, while the leg barrier gathers prevent leaks from spilling out the sides. These disposable diapers offer “heavy-dooty” protection.
- Contoured shape for a great fit, even between the legs
- Ultra-absorbent leakguard core to helps lock wetness away
- Refastenable stretch tabs for a snug fit
- Leak barrier leg gathers help trap leaks
- Available sizes: Size 3 (124 count) for 16-28 lbs., Size 4 (108 count) for 22-37 lbs., Size 5 (92 count) for over 27 lbs., Size 6 (76 count) for over 35 lbs.